August, 2012 Newsletter
held at 6 p.m. every Tuesday at the
Galaxy Bowling Conference Room, 1025 Amberley Way
Richmond, KY 40475-8847
(Off of I-75 Exit 87) in Richmond, KY.
Yard Sale at Galaxy Bowling
Begins at 9 a.m.
(Bring Items (priced) to Galaxy
prior to the yard sale)
Speaker: Stephanie Ashley
Topic: Artfully Yours Studio - Discover the Artist Inside
(Creative and Growing New Small Business in Richmond)
2012 Kentucky-Tennessee District Convention
Speaker: Laurie Rincker
Representing: The Center for Food Integrity
Topic: Today's Farms & Modern Animal Care
2012 Kiwanis Club of Richmond Golf Scramble
Battlefield Golf Course
Registration: 5 p.m.
9 Holes Beginning at 5:30 p.m.
9 Holes Beginning at 9 p.m.
· Prizes that include $200 for First Place, $100 Second
Nearest to Pin and Longest Drive
· Gift Bags for each participant
· Food and Refreshments
· Door Prizes
Limited Slots so Register Early!!!
- Limited to the first 15 teams or 60 people so register
- Entry fee MUST be returned with Player Information Application.
- Make checks payable to Kiwanis of Richmond.
- Remember to bring your flashlight for night golf.
- Water will be available as part of the registration fee.
- Participants can bring their own cooler and choice of beverages.
(Includes cart, green fees, dinner, bottled water, three
glow balls, and gift bag)
$220 per team of four; $65 per individual
Mulligans $5 each (Limit of two, one for the day and one for
Additional Glow Balls $5 for two
Hole Sponsorships $50
For more information contact:
President Charlie Johnson
Speakers: John Mayfield - Kentucky-Tennessee Kiwanian and
Sue Fleschner - Eliminate Project KY-TN District Coordinator
and Bowling Green, KY Kiwanian
Kiwanis Clubs & Our Roles in the Eliminate Project
Speaker: Captain Mark Love
Salvation Army in Richmond
Friday, August 29
7 p.m. Madison Community Brass Band Concert at
(In front of Buffalo Wild Wings)
Keep up with Kiwanis
Here for the Kiwanis Magazine
Glen Kleine - 623-3941
to Richmond Kiwanis Introduction Page